Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's new Wednesday

HAPPY HUMP DAY! 

What's new with us? The last few weeks have been a doozy, so I'm looking forward to a fun weekend, and especially one that will involve family pictures! We always try to do family pictures around Easter, because it falls right around Emma and I's birthday. 
A Pinterest win that I had this week was a DELICIOUS meal. "One Pan Enchilada Pasta" from No. 2 Pencil. Seriously, easiest meal I've made in a while that tasted amazing! Tips that I have: follow the instructions as stated, otherwise it may be a little bit more runny than you will want. The upside to this meal, aside from the fact that it was easy, is that it made enough left overs for me to have for at least 3 more lunches. Can't beat that!

In other news: Tyler got into the Master's program at the U, WAHOO! This means that post grad won't last for long before he starts school again. Of course this meant buying new Utes shirts for us, and picture taking for graduation announcements. 



I sure married a good one didn't I?

This afternoon was spent catching up on household chores that I've been letting slide -- which meant that Emma got to watch movies (read: Incredibles). And of course, what post isn't complete without a picture of Emma? Goodness I love this girl, and she sure does love pictures being taken of her and her sass.


No comments:

Post a Comment